From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PReid@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:21 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: WebService

Scott's mailing list for HTTPAPI and FTPAPI can be found here:

Paul Reid
Application Developer III
Erb Group of Companies | 290 Hamilton Road | New Hamburg, Ontario | N3A
1A2
Phone: 519.662.6133 ext. 2363
Web: http://www.erbgroup.com/

From: Connie Fuller <CFuller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/21/2015 01:17 PM
Sent by: "RPG400-L" <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you Brad!! It would be great if Scott could help, its his copy
source we've used to validate the HTTP/HTML post and I can't get my head
around how to pull out error details from it.

I will definitley try the debug option, that looks helpful and hoping that
can point me into the direction I need to get this right.

Sent from my iPhone