I’ll be long gone. You youngsters can take care of it!

On Sep 24, 2015, at 3:40 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So how will be solve the Y2.8K problem? Should we start now? Or is it the Y2.9K problem?

On 9/24/2015 2:05 PM, Jon Paris wrote:
Well danged if you’re not correct!

For some reasons I was convinced that the limit was 2899 - but now that I can check the docs I see that is the limit for the *Cxxx type fields - the real dates can indeed go to 9999. My apologies.