On 19 August 2015 at 19:14, Dan <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I checked out an article on iProDeveloper that someone posted the link for
earlier today, and it reminded me of a longstanding problem. When code is
published in the article, all of the line feeds in the code are removed,
and the code appears as one, long run-on line. You have to use the
horizontal scroll to view it all, which makes it nearly useless. Printing
to a PDF doesn't help.

I tried all three of the major browsers, and also the new Edge browser in
Win10. All give the same results.

The link I used today (but every article with code I've read in the past
year or so has this problem):
http://iprodeveloper.com/development/using-compile-preprocessor
(Note that you must be a registered member; registration is free to
everyone.)

Is anyone aware of a quick/easy fix to get the code in the articles to
display properly?

Click the 'Click to download' link. That takes you to a page where
you can download the August 2006 code. Take the iSeries and PC code
option. It'll give you a ZIP file. Open it up, > AS400 > N068007 and
there are the files. They look great in Notepad++ but I'd ultimately
use RDi to read them. Which works fine. Rename the rp4 to RPGLE and
you're off to the races.

--buck