I'm using the real-deal date fields. All the dates are ISO - 1915-01-01.
That way they sort correctly...the way God meant for them to. :)

Sorry...my CDO was kicking in. CDO is like OCD but with the letters in the
right order...the way they're supposed to be. :)

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 7:07 AM, James Newman, CDP <newmanas400@xxxxxxxxx>