WOW! Very glad that worked!

On 8/13/2015 10:19 PM, midrange wrote:
I took Vern's suggestion and coded it (not as elegant as Vern's code, but it
works).

This is a copy/paste from a pdf version of an afpds spooled file

(note: the email client tells me TM is Ariel Font 6.0 but the DDS Print file
font 2304 is Helvetica and point is 5.0 - we have a posting earlier this
week about spool to pdf fonts changing.)

Parts Description TM

Parts Descriptionz TM

Parts Descriptionzz TM

Parts Descriptionzzz TM

Parts Descriptionzzzz TM

A* CRTPRTF FILE(JFTESTX1P) SRCFILE(QDDSSRC) DEVTYPE(*AFPDS)

A*****************************************************************

A R $PRTH1 FONT(11)

A @INVTEXT 40 POSITION(&IX &IY)

A @TRADEMRK 2 FONT(2304 (*POINTSIZE 5.0))