Hello Eric

The timestamp that you receive is in unix-format. Scott Klement has a routine that converts the unix-timestamp to a RPG-timestamp in this thread:

http://forums.iprodeveloper.com/forums/aft/147649

Best regards

Jan

Am 03.08.2015 um 16:25 schrieb Eric Hill:
Rob,

Thanks for the quick reply. Here are the debug results:

ST_MTIME INT(10) 1437659037 '55B0EF9D'X
DATEBIN INT(10) 1437659037 '55B0EF9D'X
DATEDTS CHAR(8) 'í^Õ¸ ' '55B0EF9D40404040'X

Eric Hill
Integrated Corporate Solutions
ehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
256-760-8239

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without using,
copying or disclosing the contents.