I'll assume yes, that there is an OVRDBF. But it's hard to track down as
the actual compile is fairly deep in the call stack. (I'll get it in debug
to give a definitive answer)
I've tried tests of creating an OVRDBF, but that works fine in testing.
I've also tried tests of locking MYFILE exclusively in another session, but
that also works fine.

My testing has been on both v7.2 and v7.1