You may not have had much feedback Cédric because many here use existing solutions which have been discussed on this list previously.

For example both powerExt and XMLi offer similar API based XML creation capabilities.  CGIDEV2 and XMLi offer template based solutions.

Perhaps if you could describe the features that your tool offers that the others do not it would encourage more people to try it.

I will be trying it personally in a week or two so that I can compare it with the others and maybe blog about it.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com