From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:46 AM
To: Rpg400 Rpg400-L
Subject: Re: Interactive logic-style question

The only thing I would add to Nathan's approach (and I would have said the same thing about your original RPG III version) is that if performance is an issue then always test the initialize last.

Personally I would also have called the init routine before I began the loop and have it set the first action.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com