I have my IBM\Client Access\Emulator\private folder archived and take it
with me wherever I go. I would be lost without it.

My .KMP (keyboard mapping) file shows approx. 60 customizations, which
include custom-made macros and re-maps to familiar Windows-style
functions. I bite my tongue whenever I see colleagues use the mouse to
complete the entire "select text, copy, reposition cursor, and paste"
routine. Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V are so, SO much faster.

The hardest part of the learning curve to remap the keyboard (for me,
anyways) was understanding the definition of all of the pre-defined
functions. There's a lot of obsolete carryover functions for IBM's
OfficeVision (shudder) product, and I don't think I ever located
documentation that explained all of the pre-defined functions.

If you want a jump-start, I'd be happy to share what I've got with anyone
who's interested.

- Dan