I agree with you Jon... 5% seems pretty conservative... I would say at least
15% and up...

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 4:58 PM
To: Rpg400 Rpg400-L
Subject: Re: RDi vs SEU

Not often I disagree with you Scott - but I'm going to on this one.

If you are really at best only 5% better with RDi than SEU then all I can
say is you're a bloody site better typist than I am.

All of the shortcut and filtering options, not to mention outline view, and
only 5%? Sorry - I cannot understand that.

And I don't take kindly to being called I liar. I made an honest statement
of my personal belief based on my daily experiences.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com