From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 2:44 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)'
Subject: RE: RDi vs SEU (was: Standard source file names?)

Probably (I'll wait other, more definitive responses), but I was on V5R4 before semi-retiring. You did not say whether or not you use WDSc so this may not apply, but WDSc on V5R4 does have the valid syntax (i.e., "sin tax") checking. And it is "free" (i.e., came with the release).

Jerry C. Adams
If I ever had to run for my life, I'd probably die.
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
--
NMM&D
615-832-2730