Thx Jon - that's what I remembered - no real need for an RFE.

On 3/14/2015 9:46 AM, Jon Paris wrote:
In RDi if you click on a variable in Outline view Dave and that variable is defined in a /Copy it will take you to the /Copy directive and you open with a right-click from there - so no real hardship - particularly when you don’t know where a variable is defined.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com