Hi Michael - a couple questions.

1. Is WSV_SQLCAID the name of one of the columns in your table?

2. I don't think you need to make that In_SQLCA - in the first place, nothing in there will be updated that I know of. AAAAHH! I see that you are using that pointer to move stuff in. You already have the variables like SQLCAID and the rest in your program - are they ignored by the precompiler or the compiler?

Just curious! On a Wednesday!

Vern