Its been some time, but I seem to recall (as I'm having problems) that
the sequence of the writes and reads to multiple formats on one screen
can have an affect (effect?) on how the cursor is placed when dspatr(PC)
is used on one or both records.

It may well be that the TN5250 is the problem, but more likely my
program.

I have reduce the program to just a few components, like wise the
display and the problem persists.

My problem is that I am outputting:-

D1HDR00 , A header,
D1PNL02A , A two line i/o format
D1PNL02D , A single line i/o format
D1FTR00 , A footer.

As far as I can tell the order in which the records are read makes no
difference.

However the order of writes seems to cause problems with the cursor
position.

If I write D1PNL02A then D1PNL02D with errors in both, the cursor is at
D1PNL02D which is wrong.
Errors in just one positions the cursor correctly.

If I write 02D then 02A and error in both the cursor is correctly
positioned.
If an error is in 02A only the cursor is correctly positioned.
An error in 02D and none in 02A positions the cursor goes to 02A which
is wrong.

Am I doing something silly, or is this as designed? Could someone test
this to see if the same problems happens for them?

CODE FOLLOWS>>>>

* |Description : Standard template
* |Programmer : Jonathan Wilson
* |Date Created : 31/10/1994