I use a pre-built copy member as follows:

fII0001_D01cf e WorkStn
InfDs(g_FileInf01)
f Sfile(RD01_01S
:
g_SubfileRecordNumber)
UsrOpn
InDDS(dsIndicators)
f Include(RD01_01S
:
f RD01_01C
:
f RD01_01O
:
f RD01_01B
:
SFMSG_CTL)

/copy *libl/qsrcf,cb,cb_map_ind

Contents are

d dsIndicators ds
d IndicatorArray...
d Like(StdLgl)
d Dim(99)

I then issue the following for each indicator.

d ErrorOnFunctionName...
d Like(StdLgl)
d OverLay(dsIndicators:50)
d ErrorOnVersion...
d Like(StdLgl)
d OverLay(dsIndicators:51)
d ErrorOnProgramName...
d Like(StdLgl)
d OverLay(dsIndicators:52)
d ErrorOnProgramLibrary...
d Like(StdLgl)
d OverLay(dsIndicators:53)
d ErrorOnServiceProgramProcedure...
d Like(StdLgl)
d OverLay(dsIndicators:54)
d AddRecordMode...
d Like(StdLgl)
d Overlay(dsIndicators:81)
d EditRecordMode...
d Like(StdLgl)
d overlay(dsIndicators:82)
d DisplayRecordMode...
d Like(StdLgl)
d Overlay(dsIndicators:83)
d DisplaySubfileEndOnSubfileMessageQueue...
d Like(StdLgl)
d OverLay(dsIndicators:95)

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Use an Indication Data Structure (INDDS)

FWCS110D CF E WorkStn IndDS(WCS110DS)
F SFile(WCS110D1:D1RRN)

* Workstation indicator data structure.
D WCS110DS DS