To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/31/2014 12:45PM
Subject: RE: MAPVAL issues

Ok, so in the DDS he declares this field for INPUT only, meaning that this field will be in the INPUT data structure, but not OUTPUT. How does RPG map dcl-ds dsprec likerec(display: *all) when input and output formats are different?

I still think all he needs to do is define the field for BOTH input and output...

-Eric