Booth,

Ya, we've already been over that.

FFD001P1 O E PRINTER OFLIND(*INOF) USROPN

Doesn't work. It won't let you use *INOF on the F spec of an externally
described printer file.

All I know is I have one program that has:

FFD001P1 O E PRINTER USROPN

And INOF shows up in the compile listing and it works fine as it should.

I create a program with just that F spec, turn on LR as the only c spec and
INOF doesn't show up in the compile listing.

I know it's something simple, and so obvious and I'm going to wake up in
the middle of the night screaming AHA! at one point. lol..

Brad