What is the "hung" job's status?

What locks does it have? More importantly, is it waiting for one?

What files are open, and are the IO counts changing?

What's the call stack look like? If you hit F5 to refresh, do you see any
changes?

Lastly, how long have you waited for it to finish?

Charles

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Marie O'Rourke <