Von: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Rory
Hewitt
Gesendet: Tuesday, 10.6 2014 20:09
An: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Betreff: Re: IBM Object naming rules

I seem to remember that it's possible to create an object with lower-case
characters, e.g. "a.b.c" (including the double-quotes), e.g.:

CRTPF FILE(QTEMP/"a.b.c") RCDLEN(1)

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Stuart Rowe <rowestu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, here's an online link as requested:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iadthelp/v8r0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom
.ibm.etools.iseries.langref2.doc%2Frbam6names.htm

Stu