Interesting suggestion, Buck. I have been curious why this didn't
happen on the old server. However (and correct me if I'm wrong,
because I'm by no means an expert here), it doesn't seem to me like
this would be the case based on the results of the DSPJOB done by my
trigger. The job the trigger is being run in has the correct library
list and shows on the call stack the program containing the insert,
then QSQROUTE, QSQRUN3, QDBPUT, and finally the trigger program. This
makes me think everything is happening in the same job.

I may take your advice and see if anyone has anything to say on
WEB400; perhaps there are some special considerations in the CGI
environment.

Thanks,

Jacob Smallwood