I've got a file with "bill to" and "ship to" information in addition to
other fields.

So for instance
A OTHERFLD1 10A
A OTHERFLD1 10A
A BTCUSTOMER 6S 0 COLHDG('Bill To' 'Customer')
A BTNAME 30A COLHDG('Bill to' 'Name')
A BTADDRESS1 30A COLHDG('Bill to' 'Address 1')
A STCUSTOMER 6S 0 COLHDG('Ship To' 'Customer')
A STNAME 30A COLHDG('Ship to' 'Name')
A STADDRESS1 30A COLHDG('Ship to' 'Address 1')

I'd really like to get the Bill to/ship to fields into an array so I can
easily load them without repeating the evals.

something like:
Cust(1) = GetCustinfo(wBtCustomer);
Cust(2) = GetCustInfo(wStCustomer);
//eval-corr here perhaps?

I think I remeber a way to do it, but my memory is a little rusty and I
might be missing an easier way enable by recent enhancements.

So I thought I'd throw this out to the group. I'm running 7.1 w/TR 7.

Thanks!
Charles