But as Ugo noted in his reply, the Licensed Program Product 5733ID1 will still need to have been restored (RSTLICPGM) *prior to* the PC install activity; i.e. "5733-ID1 Infoprint designer, it must be installed on as400 side, then you'll install by executing \\youras400\QIBM\ProdData\AFPDesigner\Install\ibminst.exe" The installed Software Resources, as presented in the output from DSPSFWRSC, should appear as Rob showed [in the archived message at the following link]. That is the pre-requisite to the PC software being [re]stored\available at that location in the IFS, per a prior Restore Licensed Program request:
<http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200405/msg00980.html>

Or similarly, as described on the IBM software website for that product:
<http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/print/ipdesignerpreq_i_ww.html>
_InfoPrint Designer for System i_ _Prerequisites_
"... InfoPrint® Designer is installed on IBM System i and then the code is downloaded to the design PC. ..."

An idea... ¿Should be easy enough for somebody with the installed LPP to issue a SAVLICPGM into a save file, and then either send that binary or make the /file/ available someplace from which the data can be downloaded.? Although lacking the original media, the license keys are still required, as is any Proof of Entitlement (PoE) document or an electronic Proof of Entitlement (ePoE). Possibly then, the following of Rob's followup replies [to the earlier archived message] might be of interest:
<http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200405/msg00991.html>

Not sure if the "called IBM" path might be considered a dead-end, but FWiW there may be the possibility of retrying or redirecting according to something from the following links\quotes:

From the announcement letter (201-123):
<http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/3/897/ENUS201-123/index.html>
"... For ordering, contact:

Your IBM representative, an IBM Business Partner, or IBM Americas Call Centers at 800-IBM-CALL (Reference: YE001). ..."

And from the software page:
<http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/print/ipdesignerhome_i_ww.html>
"... E-mail IBM <https://www.ibm.com/services/forms/signup.do?source=stg-mail&S_PKG=us-en-po-cm-powersys>
Find a Business Partner <http://www.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/bplocator/>

or call us at 1-866-883-8901 ..."

With regard to the product not being available via ESS to download, thus apparently unavailable for Electronic Software Delivery (ESD)... By inference from announcement letter 211-021, I wonder if changing the delivery option to 'ship physical media' might allow the 5733-ID1 software feature to appear as available for ordering.? The "February 24, 2011" revision to "The Ordering information - Registration and supply features section" however, did remove the product "5733-ID1 IBM Infoprint Designer for iSeries" with Feature number "6486" from the list, so very possibly the specified delivery option will be of no help.
<www.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS211-021>

Regards, Chuck