Huh, I wonder if I could reproduce what you did to make it work. Right
now, I've got no help, and my PMR contact says he's out until 1/7/14. I
might give your method of switching the help method to local in 9.0 before
updating to 9.0.1.

From: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/18/2013 02:47 PM
Subject: Re: Free form PSDS *PROC
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah I remember now - it's only been a couple days, right, since you
pointed that out here?

When I did the update to 9.0.1, it did ask if I wanted to set something
for the help - I think I set it to local.

Then I went into the content part of Help in Preferences - the content
item for help from the web was disabled, the one for local was enabled -
I switched that around, and now it works as I had it.

I wish the update had never asked about the help - hey, don't change
what I have unless it's REALLY needed!!

Cheers
Vern