And if you want to just reverse the value true to false or false to true.
This works.

FlagOK = not FlagOK;

From:
Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:
12/06/2013 02:16 PM
Re: Define field as am indicator in D-specs
Sent by:
rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now I am curious. Can one avoid 1, *on, and *true altogether by just
using:
if wFlagOK;
or
if not(wFlagOK);