Also turn on debugging for CGIDEV2. IT produces quite a lot of information
in the debug file for when it's doing replacements, you may find something
there.

Another things to try is change the end tag name just to see if it still
does the same thing, or if it's something with the name itself that is
causing the problem.

Example:

Change </TotalQuantity> to </TotQty> or <TQ> (with the slash removed to see
if that's confusing CGIDEV2)

Play around with it.. you may find something.