Hi,

We have an application to be developed and we wonder if we can use RPG
open access for this (other solutions are welcome too) :

In a file we have URL's of pictures of parts (multiple documents per part
possible). By pressing a function-key we'd like to show a picture, by
pressing Enter the next picture, by pressing F12 the previous picture,
.... . We'd like the iSeries screen to hold control; not the browser
(users using this PC's do not have a pointing device and we only want them
to use the function keys they are familiar with - i.e. the iSeries
function keys). Strpccmd and runrmtcmd are not an option... . Can we use
OA for this ? Are there other - maybe better - solutions ?

Kr,
Dirk.