From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Mildenberger
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:36 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: RE: clueless in SORTA

Well, if you looked at the array in debug (all 2000 elements) and they have data right before the SORTA and then you execute the SORTA and all 2000 elements then have blanks then it sounds like a bug in SORTA. Did you look at all 2000 elements of the array in debug right before and right after the SORTA?

Scott