Alan,

Please don't get me wrong,
I DO like the new syntax enhancements and really appreciate the effort it
must have been involved. As someone who hates mixing /free and not /free I
can only feel envy of those who will be "free at last"! (stuck at V5R3).

On the other hand, maybe I was just got carried away when I read some of
the comments made before the announcement....

Best regards,

Luis
Sent from HTC One S. Please excuse my brevity.