Why not just go with Java at that point instead of reinvent the wheel? For
better DB integration, IBM could develop a LINQ-like or ORM package around
DB2 for i to the Java tool box.

Blake

date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:08:08 -0400
from: Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Free format H, F, D and P specs