I was trying to back into this a bit, but maybe that's part of my problem.

We are going to need to standardize our xml docs some for mapping
purposes, but where I think I'm going to struggle the most (until I get a
full understanding of it) is with nested multiple values.

As an example, I can get Scott's simple student example to work with no
trouble, and probably can, although it didn't for this try, get it to work
with others but when I have something like this:

<LoadInformation>
<Shipper>
<Name>
<Short>WALMT</Short>
<FullName>Walmart</FullName>
</Name>
</Shipper>
<Consigee>
<Name>
<Short>WALMT-1902</Short>
<FullName>Walmart Store 1902</FullName>
</Name>
</Consignee>
<Stop>
<StopNo>1</StopNo>
<StopName>WALMT</Stop>
<StopFullName>Walmart Store 1899</StopFullName>
<Address>123 Main Street</Address>
<City>Somewhere</City>
<State>TX</State>
<ZipCode>90210</ZipCode>
</Stop>
<Stop>
<StopNo>2</StopNo>
<StopName>WALMT</Stop>
<StopFullName>Walmart Store 1099</StopFullName>
<Address>1099 Main Street</Address>
<City>Somewhere</City>
<State>TX</State>
<ZipCode>90210</ZipCode>
</Stop>
<Stop>
<StopNo>3</StopNo>
<StopName>WALMT</Stop>
<StopFullName>Walmart Store 2899</StopFullName>
<Address>2899 Main Street</Address>
<City>Somewhere</City>
<State>TX</State>
<ZipCode>90210</ZipCode>
</Stop>
<Stop>
<StopNo>4</StopNo>
<StopName>WALMT</Stop>
<StopFullName>Walmart Store 5899</StopFullName>
<Address>5899 Main Street</Address>
<City>Somewhere</City>
<State>TX</State>
<ZipCode>90210</ZipCode>
</Stop>
</LoadInformation>

So I have to create a main DS for the LoadInformation, and then a sub DS
for the Stop and Shipper information.

Its the looping part for the stops that's gonna give me fits...

I'm going to try another one with very limited fields and ignore the
transactionset header info and see if that makes any difference.

Dutch