On 11 Jul 2013 12:32, Buck Calabro wrote:
On 7/11/2013 3:02 PM, Gary Thompson wrote:
This link:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp

seems to say DB2 integers are 0 to 9 digits

In general, if we want to post a link from the Infocenter, we can't
copy the one in the address bar; we need to copy the one in the frame
that has the detail. Sometimes, it's easiest to right click the
navigation link and tell the browser to open in a new tab/window. We
can then use THAT address bar's URL to post here.

For example, ILE RPG's %INT nav link points to this page:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Frzasd%2Fsc092508848.htm

To get a /prettier/ link, right-click and choose "Copy Link Location" [or similar, the effective equivalent, depending upon browser] to obtain a copy of the link prior to substitution of /special characters/ in the URL after the equal sign; e.g. notice the lack of the /ugly/ "%2F" replacement values for the slashes in this copy of the link to the same documentation:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzasd/sc092508848.htm#bbint