You have to read the detail. There are floating user licenses that are
fixed term and licenses that are "renewable".

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:59 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: SEU and V7R1.

The site lists a license at 400-something - do NOT get that one! That is
really a one-year thing.

Floating - I didn't now it was one year at a time. I don't know that I
understand these things.

The list for the regular "authorized use" license is 940 - it can be had for
a good discount if you are replacing an ADTS seat - when you upgrade to 7.1
the ADTS thing gets changed to seats - we showed 25. Each can be replaced
with RD?. I think somewhere down around 600 - we got 4 licenses with media
from the mid-2000 area through our BP.

This probably doesn't apply to individuals, unfortunately.

HTH
Vern