My apologies, Chuck. I thought I had presented the requested
information from the message display.

John McKee

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I realize the problem was solved, but the requested information about
the error was not given. Thus the meaning for the context of the error
can not be reviewed and described for what it might reveal, and thus is
not shared and archived for future reference.

Perhaps the details for the MCH3402 can be given instead of... err,
beyond, the mostly irrelevant CLLE default exception handler inquiry
message details that were given.?

Regards, Chuck