This is a nicely expanded treatment of what I suggested in the rest of my post. At any rate, I interpreted the original question to be solved with wrapping in a column. Some of the other replies suggested that, as well, such as using the array for every word and starting a new line when the character length fell outside some width. No need to say more - some code was presented.

It's a good thing that most people have the licensed product around, but, as you said, one can even use the German free offering to create these things and then bring them home.

Cheers
Vern