Thanks Chuck

This was the start.
Next step is to write the rpg programs that deal with/display this data.
That's the reason i thought I should start here. :)
Correct me if this is wrong place to start.

QSYSMSG - that is the MSGQ I was talking about.
I meant the audit journal.
And from your answer, I gather that the QHST###### will detain all my messages, and I can just sort through them for the specific messages I need.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad