How about instead of OriginalDS = CopyDS, we have something like OriginalDS corr = CopyDS, which would compare the individual fields of the data structures having the same name? Or there could be something more obscure like OriginalDS == CopyDS that would have the same meaning.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.