Just thinking about the future. Finding RPG II programmers (essentially)
isn't as easy as taking a programmer with another language and retraining
them in syntax.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael,
Granted that you do not need the cycle anymore, but that is no reason to
discard it when it is the best fit for the job.
Use all of the tools in your tool box, do not discard one just because a
combination of others will also work.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>