hereby

http://mit-a.com/Images/MFCM%20and%202%20disk%20drives.jpg

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Raul A. Jager W. <raul@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Multi Functional Card Unit?

Jeff Young wrote:

S/3.... Wow, I did not think anyone remembered that system. :)
Now, do you remember what MFCU *really* meant?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Jerry C. Adams <midrange@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Look Ahead? I *think* that I *may* have done those on a /36, which I
haven't programmed since '93. For sure on a S/3 on an MFCU1 card deck;
it
looked like it was stuttering. Field level testing? Probably that same
S/3
program.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
I take pride in my personal appearance. My standards just happen to be
exceptionally low.
--
Home Office: 615-832-2730
email: midrange@xxxxxxxx