From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marasco, Jon
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:15 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: *YMD0 TEST (DE) CharacterDate not working in 6.1 as of
beginning ofyear

I have a RPG program using the TEST (DE) op code with a date code of
*YMD0. Any date (i.e. 20130101, 20130201) the %Error is executed:

OS = 6.1
LSTRUNDAT is a character 8 field.

Any date after 20121231, the code within the %Error is excluded and
should not.

IF LSTRUNDAT is before 20130101 (i.e. 20121231), the program will
execute the code following the else

I did step through DEBUG to verify my findings...

C *YMD0 Test (DE) LstRunDat
C If %Error
C Eval LogMsg = 'Invalid Date '
C ExSr S980_LogErr