1,508,000 when in fact there should only be around 45,000 matches

What result do you get using this query:

SELECT count(*)
FROM CaRates a, xtCaRates b
WHERE a.ptccp7 = b.ptccp7
and a.ptccp6 = b.ptccp6
and a.ptccp5 = b.ptccp5
and a.ptccp4 = b.ptccp4
and a.ptccp3 = b.ptccp3
and a.ptccp2 = b.ptccp2
and a.ptccp1 = b.ptccp1
and (
a.Term= 0 or
(a.Term > 20121214 and a.Term <> 20121231)
)

- sjl

"Rpglist" wrote in message

There are no duplicates that's what is Driving me nuts I've verified this
through a query and had another programmer verify the same thing

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2012, at 10:02 PM, "Birgitta Hauser" <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>