This all works fine - it is the "old" way of doing things that was replaced by the simplicity of declaring a file from external descriptions.

The person who asked about this in the first place had a very narrow requirement. I don't recommend this practice in general, for the many reasons presented here and in the LinkedIn discussion..

But it is always good to remember what is possible with this language, seems to me.

Vern