I do this with a sort-of "dropdown box."

http://www.martinvt.com/Subfiles/Dropdown_Box/dropdown_box.html

I also do it here:

http://www.martinvt.com/Subfiles/2_Subfiles/2_subfiles.html

The two-subfile example is probably closer to what you want, and the second subfile (FMT02) is probably exactly what you want,

The significant keywords for you may be SFLSNGCHC and SFLMLTCHC.