On 18 Aug 2012 17:00, Nathan Andelin wrote:
Error Listing:

getBootClasspath failed to open file
/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit/lib/jars.cfg
- A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

<<SNIP>>

Why is Java trying to open file "jars.cfg" in directory
"/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit/lib/"? I can see it's
not there! It's really in directory
"/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit/jre/lib/".

Same problem with the other files. They are located in other
directories. Why is Java searching in
"/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit/lib/"

If the misdirection in each failing search is consistent [i.e. the "other directories" means also that "jre/lib" should be searched versus just "lib"], then perhaps a circumvention [until the issue can be properly resolved] could be, to create a symbolic link to redirect those failing references.? That is to suggest, assuming that the current directory is the .../32bit directory, then using relative path naming, issue a request to:
ADDLNK OBJ('jre/lib') NEWLNK(lib) LNKTYPE(*SYMBOLIC)

Regards, Chuck