Jack,

Not quite the same, but the article at
http://www.mcpressonline.com/cl/the-cl-corner-overriding-commands-and-their-parameter-values.html
does
show modifying the command string associated with the ENDJOB command by
conditionally adding the string 'OPTION(*IMMED)'. Making a similar change
to SIGNOFF should be straightforward enough. And in case you are not aware
of it, the Control Job Log Output (QMHCTLJL) API documented at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/apis/QMHCTLJL.htmmight
be useful (independent of the Command Analyzer Change exit..

Bruce Vining