All,
I have a program that creates files on the IFS that should be UTF-8
coding.
The first file that gets created is in the proper format, but all files
after that are in ANSI.
When I look at the properties under WRKLNK, all files are Coded character
set ID . . . . . . . . : 1208.
When I open the file under Notepad and choose Save As, the first file shows
UTF-8, but all others show ANSI.
Before I call the program to create the file, I used the DEL command to
remove it if it already exists.

<snip>
Bld_File_Name = %Trim(File_Name);
IFS_File_Name = '/excel/xml/' + %Trim(Bld_File_Name) + '.XML';

FileDs = Open(%Trim(IFS_File_Name) // Path & File Nmae
: O_CREAT + // Create File
O_WRONLY + // Write Only
O_CCSID + // Use Code Page
O_TEXTDATA + // Text Data
O_TEXT_CREAT + // Create File
O_INHERITMODE // Inherit Mode
: 0 // Inherit Authority
: CP_UTF8 // PC CCSID
: 0 // Text Create CCSID
);
</snip>

I am using the latest version of Scotts IFS_IO copybook.

Why are all files not in UTF-8 format?

Thanks,