If I understand correctly, the following procedure will populate the driver file [driver_dta] with the desired data from the attributes file [attributes] and items file [items_file]. Of course the Attribute_Data column of the driver file will have to be declared as a VARCHAR capable of accepting the various data types and lengths of the different columns\data from the items file:

create procedure driver_ins
language sql
begin
for Rqs as DriverIns cursor for
select 'insert into driver_dta' concat
' select item, ''' concat attribute_name concat ''', '
concat attribute_name concat
' from items_file' as InsStmt
from attributes
do