This is the output of powerEXT uniqueKey() security subprocedure and even
that the
source is available you can pratically never guess a key

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM, <KBushard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Forwarded by Karleen Bushard/HOM on 06/05/2012 03:57 PM -----

From: Henrik Rützou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,

Date: 06/05/2012 03:56 PM
Subject: Re: Randomizing records in a file

13774466560630777620120509522256
08332567040630787220120509522204
19345212160630796820120509522216
00591308800630806420120509522280
14253139200630816020120509522220
14090984960630825620120509522296
09197355520630834420120509522252

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Rory Hewitt <rory.hewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All joking apart, height, hair color, eye color, first letter of name,
length of name etc. all correlate fairly closely with some racial and/or
ethnic characteristics. It's harder than you might think to find a
'pseudo-random' characteristic which really is random enough. Maybe day
of
birth (within month).

I worked on one program which used the third letter in the surname as a
'randomizer'. It worked perfectly until it came to Mr Ng...

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx