Joep, Dave, or anyone else

This is a perfect example of a requirement - you can submit one at the COMMON web site - www.common.org - then go to the Community tab and look for IBM i requirements, as I recall.

You don't need to join COMMON - although that's a good idea. You do need a user ID and password, there should be instructions there.

Once you do that, it will be transferred to an IBM database and the CAAC will work with IBM on your behalf. CAAC is COMMON Americas Advisory Council - I'm a member, along with just over a dozen others.

This path is good, because IBM listen to what CAAC says - because it is a group of small/medium business people that vet the requirements. Not just one person. The DCR process is also important, so that is an option - Rob has a lot of experience with that, also leading to benefit for us all.

Regards
Vern