Oh yes, just after Emperor Romanos IV was captured! I remember the Byzantines were big on RPG...

<ducking and running>

Joe

I think the first time an "expert" told me about RPG dying was in 1071...

sjl wrote:

Gerald -
Are you saying that I have been working on a dying platform since I began in
this field in 1981? ;-)
- sjl

Gerald wrote:
I've been hearing that since 1982. I didn't listen then (and I'm glad I
didn't) and am not about to start now.